Murrells Inlet Educational Field Trips – A place to learn and expand horizons
Do you have students interested in marine biology, the ecosystem, or just want to know more about the ocean? Our Murrells Inlet educational field trips are great for hands-on, out-of-the-classroom learning!
Let us assist you in planning this educational experience. We can customize a trip to meet your school’s curriculum and criteria. Our educational field trips in Murrells Inlet are perfect for out of the classroom learning.
Express Watersports, located in Murrells Inlet, 10 miles south of Myrtle Beach, is a multi-faceted water sports business serving the area for over 15 years. Murrells Inlet supports a diverse array of coastal, nearshore, and offshore ecosystems. Join our trained Marine Naturalists and certified Scuba Instructors for an exciting and educational eco adventure.
Kayak Eco Tour
2 Hour Tour with a Marine Naturalist through a productive salt water marsh
Ocean Sightseeing/Dolphin Watch
Climb aboard the 46′ Newton touring boat to get a top side view of the ecosystem
Try Scuba Diving
Experience PADI Discover Scuba – an introduction to Scuba Diving
- Learn the ecological and economic benefits of the ecosystem
- Daily activities and threats that affect this fragile ecosystem are discussed
- Native species of flora and fauna are identified
- Observe bottlenose dolphin, sea turtles, and other aquatic life
- Specimens are retrieved from the ocean & placed on board in tanks to be observed and/or touched
- Equipped with scuba gear you are introduced to skills and safety precautions of scuba diving
Please contact us to plan your own educational tour!