What to Expect:
Join us in Murrells Inlet for a fantastic 4th of July Fireworks cruise aboard the Scuba Express. We will start the evening off with a sightseeing cruise from our docks through the calm water of Murrells Inlet and into the ocean as we look for dolphins and other aquatic life. Enjoy the SUNSET and watch other firework displays along the coastline.
We will then re-enter Murrells Inlet and the Captain will stop the boat in a good spot to view the 4th of July Fireworks show at 10:00pm.
At the conclusion of the show we will return to the dock!
- Fireworks Show in Murrells Inlet
- Complementary Champagne Toast
- Complementary gift bag, with July 4th goodies inside
- Complementary Rum Punch, White Wine, Cheese and Fruit Tray
- Complementary Soft Drinks and Water
- Bathroom on Boat
- Cruise is approximately 2 hours in duration
The 2018 4th of July Cruise will depart promptly at 8:30 PM.
Guests should arrive 30 min before the scheduled departure time.
The two hour cruise will return at 10:30 PM.
$75 per person
Reservations Required! This boat sells out every year and we have a waiting list to get on. Please reserve Early!
All reservations need to be here 30 minutes before departure times so that we may check your group in. A full charge will occur for any reservations that do not show up for the reserved departure time!
If you need to change or cancel your reservation, you must call 48 hours before your departure, or you will be charged the full amount.
What to Bring:
- Drinks (No Glass)
- Snacks (if you would like something other than what is provided)
- Gratuities Customary